Tuesday, July 18, 2017

Send A Smile 4 Kids - day 2 of 5 share

On their blog,
posted a reminder that children's hospitals serve patients up to the age of 19,
and they are looking for more older teenager,
and more boy cards.

These are a few of my contributions which answer that call.

The papers used in the first photo are probably 10 years old.
I made cards for my sons when they were in high school using this collection.
Now, this is why I am a pack rat, 
sometimes I really can find a use for those things I hold onto.

As for the second set of cards,
I am so enchanted by hot air balloons.
I love to admire them in flight,
with my feet firmly planted on the ground.
Later in the week, I will share cards made with a new hot air balloon die purchase.

Thanks for popping in!
happy hugs,
Kim

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

They are great dear Kim, the music cards will surely be speaking to smaller boys, and your hot air ballons are so wonderful, fantastic details, all over.
Hugs to you from Bornholm :-)

Createology said...

Kim your cards are just perfect. Saving special supplies always wins in the end when just the right need comes along. Keep creating your generous cards Sweet Kim. Summer Sun Smiles...<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...