Monday, July 17, 2017

Send A Smile 4 Kids - day 1 of 5 shares

I just sent off my first box of cards to
Send A Smile 4 Kids.
The cards are distributed to children's hospitals across the country,
for parents, staff and even the children
to give to one another to brighten their day.

I have been building my stash of youthful, cheery designer papers and embellishments.
I have even purchased some scrapbook collections to work with.
(This collection is by My Mind's Eye, purchased from CraftySteals.com)
Believe it or not,
working from one collection, however well coordinated and beautiful,
is challenging to me.
It is a change from my usual grab and go where the creative spirit takes me,
but challenges are good.

I will be sharing my first donation all this week.

You can read more about

happy hugs,
Kim

4 comments:

Jane said...

What a nice idea! So sweet of you to participate, Kim! Sorry I've been missing in action so long, but it seems our property is really going to be sold - after 9 years and umpteen previous contracts that went nowhere. So, I'm frantically working on clearing out the accumulations of 70 years of my family living on this 20 acres. I'm really enjoying looking at all the gorgeous creations I have from you and all the swaps. Needless to say, they will go with me! xo Jane

Dorthe said...

They are so beautiful, and happy cards, dear Kim, and the kids, and their parents, will love them.
Such a kind heart you have , but I knew that all the time, :-).
Even challenging I hope you have fun, too my friend.
Hugs from Dorthe

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

What a great idea Kim. Your cards are so charming I dare anyone not to cheer up after receiving one. Will check out the blog. :)

Createology said...

Kim dear you are such a generous and giving soul. These cards for kids are so special...just like you. I shall check out the link. Blessings Sweet Kim...<3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...