Saturday, April 15, 2017

I Will Be Selling At Art In The Garden

(click the photo to be taken to Calgo Gardens' website)

I am excited to be doing my first show in a good many years.
It must be 8 or 9 years since I last flexed my direct sales muscle.

Pray for good weather,
as I will be bringing a number of handmade cards and tags,
which do not like muggy or damp.

I will try to share some photos beforehand,
but I promise to take photos on the day of.

Wishing you all the Blessings of family
this most holy weekend.

hugs,
Kim

3 comments:

Dorthe said...

Dearest Kim, a blessed Easter weekend to you, too, my friend.
And all the best of luck for your show - I will be so happy to see photos, from your stand.
Love from Dorthe ,

rush said...

Best wishes that you are successful and everything goes smoothly.

Tami @ Creative girl Vintage said...

Kim...I am going to try to come to this show...looks lovely.
Hope to see you soon...Tami
:-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...